May 10, 2010

I WasN`t tHe GirL For You


Kiss - Because I'm A Girl

I just can't understand the ways
Of all the men and their mistakes,
You give them all your heart
And then they rip it all away

You told me how much you loved me,
And how our love was meant to be.
And I believed in you,
I thought that you would set me free

You should've just told me the truth,
That I wasn't the girl for you!!
Still I didn't have a clue,
So my heart depended on you

Although I’ll say "I hate you" now,
Though I’ll shout and curse you out...
I'll always have love for you,
Because I am a girl.

Been told a man will leave you cold,
Get sick of you and bored
I know that it's no lie,
I gave my all still I just cry

Never again will I be fooled,
To give my all when nothing's true...
I won`t be played again,
But I will fall in love again

I loved you so...
Now you leave me in the cold,
How could this be?
I thought that you'd only love me

Into the night,
I will pray that you're all right.
You hurt me so,
I just can`t let you go

0 comments:

Post a Comment